In this interview host Ken Wells talks with Toronto Immigration Lawyer Florendo Llameg about the “Canadian Experience Class Program” where temporary workers in Canada can apply for permanent residence in Canada.

In this interview Florendo answers questions about this Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) program. Some of the questions answered are:

  • An overview of the Canadian Experience Class program.
  • What are the eligibility requirements?
  • What skilled work experience is required?
  • How do you apply for the Canadian Experience Class Program?
  • Who cannot apply to this program?
  • Can a person apply before completing one year of paid work experience?
  • What are the language requirements?

I encourage you to watch the video for answers to these questions.

Florendo can be contacted at Devry Smith Frank LLP
Tel: (416) 446-5828

If you would like more information on being a guest on “To Your Success.TV” please contact Ken wells at IED Web Marketing
Phone: (647) 405-6711

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *